Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sunday feast with friends

Lunch from last sunday

 
My boyfriend invited our friends over lunch last sunday.
They are Vegetarian.
 So we cooked vegetarian dishes - except for dumplings- for our vegetarian friends.
 
*Tempura  (pumpkins, eggplants, onions & carrots
*Agedashi tofu
*Chijimi
*miso soup with deep fried bean curd, carrots & onions
*Japanese sweet egg rolls
*pork dumplings (Sorry! for ourselves only)
 
My bf's mum made vegetarian beefun (very YUM!)
Our friend made an Indian dish called Aloo gobi masala (Cauliflower dish, very YUM!)
 
Yes it was a feast! I stuffed myself. So satisfying!


My boyfriend also baked a chocolate cheese cake for dessert...
it was thick and creamy and so so delicious...
 
I ate 3 pieces.
 
I couldn't resist!
 
 Now I'm thinking about it...I'm getting hungry again...
 
 
 
 
 
After the huge delicious meal, we played Monopoly deal card game!!
It was really fun!
 
We playd a few rounds and my boyfriend left for Australia afterwards.
We should organize another lunch party or picnic when he comes back! :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment