Sunday 21 October 2012

Japanese Style Bibimbap Dinner




Saturday Dinner * Japanese style Bibimbap




 
 
Singapore is a tropical country and its weather is hot throughout the year.
But recently it rains a lot and it is not as hot as it used to be.
It is kinda cold at night too.
It is considered as "autumn" in Singapore? 
 
 
 
 
Hot miso soup and Japanese style bibimbap dinner for a rather "cold", autumn saturday
 
 
Ingredients for Bibimbap.
*Thin sliced pork cooked in Japanese BBQ sauce
*Unohana (Okara)
*Spinach
*Okura (Lady's fingers)
*White rice
 
Instead of eating this up with Korean sauce, I used Yuzu Kosho.
Both the ingredients and the sauce are Japanese style!
 
I also used Okura in the miso soup.
The combination of Okura and fried beancurd in miso soup is
what my sister taught me in Yamaguchi. I love the stickiness of okura in my miso soup! 
 
Just to enhance this autumn season in Singapore, I ate my dinner with an autumn dinner place mat!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment