Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween and Garlic Pork Salad Dinner

 
 
October's main events are  my dad's birthday and Halloween!


 
I went to Breadsociety and they had cute halloween decorations, all made of bread!
 



I bought this little pumpkin guy pastry called "Trick or Treat".
Banana is stuffed inside of the pastry and the face part is made of pumpkin cream.
 
On Thursday, we had a small halloween party at work too :)
We all dressed up in costumes which are made of newspapers!- environmentally friendly costumes.
It was all so fun!
 
 
 
 
 
And this is what I ate for Friday dinner,
Salad.




A bed of lettuce, and on top of that, tomatoes, onions, garlic pork, tuna and egg.



 
I had a huge plate of pasta for lunch, so I decided to eat salad for dinner.
(Well, the salad still looks like a lot, doesn't it. Yes, I know that.)

I ate it with Japanese sesame dressing! YUM.
 
I know that sesame dressing is high in calories...
Is that why there is no calories mentioned in the bottle of my sesame dressing?
I know my other dressings like pickled plum dressing clearly states it only has 3 calories..

I wonder how high the sesame dressing calories are... :O


I'd rather not find out.




:

No comments:

Post a Comment