Friday 26 October 2012

Buta no Shogayaki Dinner

 
 
Thursday Dinner
 
 
*Buta no Shogayaki
*Unohana
*Spinach in Japanese sauce
*Cheesy soya renkon (lotus roots)
*Okura Mis soup
 
 
 


 
Buta no Shoga yaki (ginger pork)
 
 
 
Previous post on Shoga yaki is here
 
Last time when I wrote this post, I was in Melbourne.
I couldn't buy thin sliced meat in local supermarkets and
I had to either go to Asian grocery shops or Korean supermarkets in city.
 So what I really used in the previous Shoga yaki post is not really thin sliced pork..
 
 
Compared to that, everything is so easy  in Singapore.
I can get real thin sliced meat in local supermarket!
What is more, there is a huge Japanese supermarket called Meidiya too.
 
 
Anyway, so I made ginger pork with truely thinly sliced pork this time
and you know what, IT TASTES BETTER :)
 
 
 Ginger pork Serves 1
 
Ingredients
Thinly sliced pork 150g
Onion1/2
 
Ginger one piece/block
Soya sauce 2
Mirin 2
 
 
Instructions
 
1. Slice the onion thinly. Peel the skin off from ginger, then shave it.
2. Heat up a pan with some oil. Cook the pork and onion till both change colours.
3. Add the soya sauce, mirin and ginger. Stir well and cook for a bit more.
 
 
 
 

!

No comments:

Post a Comment