Thursday 2 August 2012

Chicken foccacia: Easy Parmesan Herb Chicken Recipe



Well, it looks like lunch.
But no. It was my dinner last night.


*Chicken foccacia
*Baked croquettes
*Semi-dried tomatos
*Carrot and fruit juice





My mum bakes delicious bread at home.



I have worked in both Japanese and Australian bakeries before,
but my mun's bread has always been the best.

I want to be able to bake bread like my mum someday,
but till then, I need to buy some cheap bread from supermarket... :(


Recently, I've been buying this mediterranean foccacia bread from fair price finest
(Singaporean supermarket).

It's got bits of dried tomatoes inside and  yes, it is quite good for the price.
Yes very fair price...


Anyway, so what I did was.. I toasted the mediterranean foccacias in my new toaster,
made parmesan herb chicken patties and semi-dried tomatoes.
Stuffed them in the toasted foccacia bread with sliced cucumbers, lettuce and mayonaise.

Cheap bread turned into a delicious sandwich! 


Parmesan Herb Chicken Pattie Recipe



Ingredients

*Minced chicken 200g
*Dried Italian herbs 1 table spoon
*Parmesan Cheese 1 table spoon
*Breadcrumbs 1 table spoon


Instructions
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well. Then make round, flat shapes.
2. Heat up a pan with some olive oil and cook the patties.


No comments:

Post a Comment