Wednesday 30 May 2012

Grilled salmon with Italian lemon herb sauce

Last night's dinner

Grilled salmon with Italian Lemon&Herb sauce



I had a very busy day yesterday at work and I was exhausted by the time I reached home.
I was not so hungry, but thought of cooking somehting quick.





Well, this is very easy & quick, yet delicious  recipe.



Ingredients

Salmon 1 piece
Sweet mini tomatoes  about 6
Haloumi cheese - small piece will do


Instructions
1. Place a piece of salmon on a heated pan. Let it grill with it's own fish oil.
Once cooked, add chopped tomatoes and haloumi cheese.
Add 1 tea spoon of soya sauce and 3 table spoons of Marks &Spenser's Italian Lemon&Herb sauce.
Cook till the ingredients absorb the sauce.

Ready to serve!

I didn't have time to make it this time but I think it  goes well with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment