Friday 6 April 2012

My family’s visit in Singapore

My family came to visit me in Singapore from the 10th -14th of March. :)


My family travels together every summer. Our family travelling history goes back all the way to the time when I was small. Then, my sister and brother were born, and as my family expands, our family trip became even more fun & exciting.

We always find funny things to do wherever we go. Sometimes we have serious fights on stupid things like which restaurants to go to, but most of the time, it has been all happy memory.

As i hear from my friends that it is becoming rare to see people travelling as a family nowadays, especially after we are all grown up, I appreciate my family travelling time very much.


But Since the time I left Japan almost 6 years ago to study in melbourne, I had not been able to join this family travel at all.

It's because Australia is in the other side of the planet so their summer is during christmas. When my family goes travelling in summer, I was doing winter in Melbourne and just like japanese schools, we didn't get a long winter holiday.

Anyway, I was very excited about my family's visit in Singapore this time because of these reasons. I felt like I have been missing out from all the fun which my family had!

Well, but this time, as I am working and living in Singapore, it was not exactly 'travelling' for me.

But that doesn't matter! What matters the most is to spend time together as a family.


I had a precious 5 days in Singapore with my family. I hope they enjoyed our family trip as much as I did. And I also hope that we can travel again next year, and the year after, as far as we can go!!!

Life is short, time is precious!

We'd better spend time with someone we love.




2 comments:

  1. I would wonder if you have any recommendation on sport for me who will bring a 2-years old kid to Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sorry I took a long time to reply your message!
    I think Sentosa island will be a good place to bring your child :)
    There are lots of things to see and play.
    I'm sure both you and your child can spend a day there and have fun!

    ReplyDelete