Tuesday 8 November 2011

The last days in Melbourne

I started this blog almost 2 years ago after learning how to blog in one of the media classes in the university. Since then, I've been writing about my everyday life, things I cooked, ate and experienced in Melbourne, Australia.

However, now it has to come to the end.
As I am now relocated to Singapore, I can no longer write about Melbourne anymore.

But I will continue writing this blog. I shall write about my everyday life in Singapore from now on! I will also continue writing about my everyday cooking and delicious Japanese recipes :)


So, this blog post is about my last days in Melbourne.

I had to do few very important things before I left Melbourne.




1. Eat my favourite Korean BBQ at WooGa.




I love the BBQ in this restaurant! It is awesome!!!
I went there with some of my really good friends :)
It was delicious! I hope I can find a nice Korean BBQ shop in Singapore too.




2. Eat my favourite breakfast

On my way to the airport, I had my breakfast breakfast on Sydney road.


This cafe is always packed during lunch time, but as I went there early, it was less crowded.



I like all the interior decoration of the cafe.







Breakfast stuck




My favourite breakfast!



My bf had

Chicken sandwiches




This is also very nice!!!


My new life in Singapore has just started about 2 weeks ago.
Weather has been pretty bad in Singapore, it has been pouring everyday.
But I like my new job and people at work are also very nice.

I miss Melbourne sometimes as I had lived there for almost 6 years but I am also excited to find out more about Singapore :)






No comments:

Post a Comment