Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Lovemarks company


I completed my 3 month-internship at Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Tokyo.

I really enjoyed my time there. Saatchi is a really good company.
It is the lovemarks company.

Saatchi gives its clients' brands "lovemarks" and
people will love their brands beyond reasons!

Saatchi can do such things because Saatchi is the Lovemarks company.


I love Saatchi beyond reasons.
It must be the power of lovemarks...

People at Saatchi were (and still are) very nice as well.
They are kind, helpful, friendly and caring.

I think when the company is good, it attracts such nice people.

I hope I can work with them again in near future.


Thank you very very much for having me for 3 months.
Thank you for all the good time and lovely gifts.
I will treasure them.
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment