Sunday 5 June 2011

Conceal Cafe






Last saturday, I went to the Conceal Cafe in Shibuya with my friend.


I found out about this cafe online and printed out the cafe description and its location.


However, when we actually went to the location shown in the map, the cafe no longer existed.





The cafe moved!




Someone who wrote about the Conceal Cafe online, please update your information... :(







But luckily, my friend accidentally found the cafe in its new location while we were wondering around Shibuya station!



It was a nice, cozy cafe.


Somehow, it reminded me of cafes in Melbourne.





Lunch plate was only 1,000 yen ($10 ish) and it came with a main dish, drink and dessert!


I regret that I didn't take a photo of the lunch...







My friend and I met each other in Melbourne about 4 years ago.


We used to go to the same uni and live together.


I hadn't seen her for about 6 months so it was very nice catching up with her.


We had a lot of things to talk about.




We went to Karaoke afterwards.




I found it kind of strange that she is now working in Japan while I am still located in Melbourne cos we used to see each other everyday when we were housemates.



Hopefully I get to see her again while I am in Tokyo


















No comments:

Post a Comment