Friday 25 March 2011

Melbourne Museum

"I want Australia to be happy.
And I want my family to be happy.
I want the animals to be free"


"People should care about each other"




I went to the Melbourne museum few weeks ago.
I love this place.


It is really an interesting place and has got a lot of things to see.
Students get free entrys so I used to come here all the time.

I am no longer a student...but I gained a free entry

It's because my friend is working at the museum as a volunteer.

He invited me to attend his museum tour.

I met him through the volunteering program at ACMI.
All the people I met at ACMI so far are very nice









Museums have been one of my favourite places.
I especially like to visit museums when I visit a new country/place.
I've been to the British museum in London
and the Australian museum in Sydney, for example.
I can spend hours in those museums by myself.



Tutankhamun exhibition is coming up in April.
I love all the historical exhibitions related to Egypt...

Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment