Thursday 31 March 2011

Japanese ginger pork recipe


Today's dinner



  • Easy & tasty Japanese ginger pork

  • Spinach marinated with tasty Japanese sauce

  • Veggie Tempura

My housemate's bf's mom (complicated?) gave us lotus roots the other day.

I love lotus roots

I've been craving for lotus roots but hadn't seen any in Australia before.

I wonder where she got them from...





Anyway,my mom always makes meat balls with minced lotus roots


and I love them sooo much


As soon as I saw lotus roots, I decided to make the meat balls




the other day's dinner

yummmm!!!





Today, my bf made tempura

with lotus roots, egg plants, pumplins and carrots leaves.




so yum!




Ginger pork was very yummy too




Ginger pork recipe


Ingredients

  • Thinly sliced pork 300g

  • Onion 1/2

  • Shaved ginger 1 tea spoon

  • Soya sauce 2 table spoons

  • Mirin 1 table spoon

  • Sake 1 table spoon
Instructions

  1. Cut the onion into thin slices. Marinate the pork and onion with all the sauce ingredients. Leave them for a while.

  2. Heat up a pan with some oil, stir fry them.

No comments:

Post a Comment