Monday 28 March 2011

Banyule council events: "Twilight Sound" & "Kids Arty Farty Fest" part 1


I worked as an event assistant at the Banyule council events over the weekend.

"Twilight Sound" & "Kids Arty Farty Fes"


The events took place at Sills Bend at Heidelberg.






After 1 and half tram&train ride from my house,

I finally reached the Heidelberg station.

Heidelberg is still in zone 1 but it's really far from my house.


I see the event flag!




From the station, I walked for 30 mins to get to the event venue.


I'd never been to this area before so I was lost on my way to the venue...



walk walk...





walk walk..



Walk walk...





Yes!


After asking 3 passerby for directions,


I finally found the event sign board!



It was a good exercise!


-> continue to part 2



No comments:

Post a Comment