Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine's day





Yesterday was the Valentine's day





In Japan, Valentine's day is a chocolate day.





Girls make or buy chocolates and give them to the boys they like.



We exchange chocolates among girls too.



I always give and also eat chocolates on Valentine's day...











But I didn't do it this year for the very first time...







The picture is from last year's valentine's day.




My sister and I made the chocolate cakes together









She wrapped them so well that I took a picture of hers I remember...Y







I know that Australia works a bit different from Japan.




I've seen boys carrying flowers.



In Australia, boys give flowers to their favourite girls






That's nice









What about other countries I wonder?












How was everybody's valentine's day

No comments:

Post a Comment