Sunday 6 February 2011

Things I cooked while in Singapore



Meat Balls







I love the meat balls my mom makes





That's the best meat balls ever






I've been trying and trying and trying so hard

to make meat balls just like hers but I couldn't





So I asked her for her recipe this time








This time was successful





Not as good as my mom's meat balls, but I loved them






Thank you mom for giving me the recipe













Chicken teriyaki

with minced lotus










trifle

made by my bf's mom





Isn't it so pretty...



and it was sooo tasty





I had 3 plates of her trifle







In addition...






In Singapore...



I found...




Bak Kwa (meat)
flavoured ice cream












Special flavour for...




Chinese New Year ?!






hmmm...













is it tasty?









Does it taste just like meat?


















Speaking of Chinese New Year,




Today, I saw red lions walking down the streets,






together with the very loud sounds of firecrackers in the city.







I heard that it was the last day of Chinese New Year celebration Today.


I guess...
Happy New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment