Saturday 5 February 2011

Singapore trip 2011





I was in Japan over christmas and new year



Then I flew to Singapore and stayed there for 3 weeks



before heading back to Melbourne.




I decided to go to Singapore cos

many people told me that the job market in Singapore is pretty good




Yes, I have been hunting for jobs


since I graduated from uni last year in August!!!




I decided to go to Singapore

also because I bought a really cheap ticket.




I don't know why but t was cheaper for me to...

fly to Malaysia (transit) and to Singapore
then fly to Malaysia again(transit) to Melbourne

rather than going straight back to Australia from Japan.



I love travelling but I hate taking airplanes... so tiring...
I wish I had どこでもドア/Anywhere door (from Doraemon).





Anyway


I've been to Singapore several times before


and what I love about Singapore is....




FOOD





This is sweet milk flavoured shaved ice with strawberry sauce
The ice was soooo smooth Y yum!



This is ... some noodle dish. I forgot what it was called.
It was nice to eat with some chilli




My friend also took me to an Indian restaurant called Banana Leaf.
They serve rice and veggies on banana leaves.






This is my favourite Butter Chicken Y

I like butter chicken the best in Indian couisine


Finally,
this is...




Fish head



It was pretty scary

but supposed to be the most famous dish in this restaurant.





My friend ate the fish eye...





hmm





yum?

No comments:

Post a Comment