Thursday 24 February 2011

Shiso hamburger steaks recipe





Tuesday's dinner





Menu

  • Shiso hamburger steaks
  • Wakame seaweed Udon noodles
  • Shiso minced cutlets (recipe)
  • Pickles






    I bought shiso on last thursday from Victoria street→

    I made the Shiso hamburger steaks on the next day

and kept them in the freezer

I did this because I was scared that shiso would be spoilt

by the time I come back from Blargowrie.




By the way, my housemates are finally back!!




I LOVE SHISO and SHISO HAMBURGER STEAKS







Shiso Hamburger steak recipe







Ingredients

  • Minced pork 200g
  • Shiso leaves 6-10
  • Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
  • egg 1/2
  • salts
  • papper






Instructions

  1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix them well with your hands.
  2. Make round shapes.
  3. Cook them in a pan with some oil. (strong fire-> once the clour became brown, flip them over-> change to low fire and close the lid)





Onion sauce recipe


Ingredients

  • Onion 1/4
  • Soya sauce 4 table spoons
  • Mirin 2 table spoons
  • Sake 1 table spoon



Instructions

  1. Shave the onions
  2. Add all the ingredients in a small pot. Cook them for few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment