Saturday 12 February 2011

Miso mayo bean sprouts recipe


Today's Dinner







Menu



  • Taiwanese 3 cup chicken




My housemate had taught me how to cook this
before she left for Taiwan

I don't have to miss her dish
while she is away.





  • Tomato & Spinich salad in yuzu dressing


  • Miso mayo bean sprouts
3 days in a row!
It takes a while to finish a dish when I'm alone.
It's ok, I love this dish

  • White rice








My friend is coming to my house for dinner tomorrow

I met her through the ACMI volunteering


She is a vegetarian so I'm going to cook some vegetarian dishes


I hope she will like them








Miso mayo bean sprouts recipe for 4







Ingredients

  • Bean sprouts 250g
  • Miso 1 table spoon
  • Soya sauce 1 table spoon
  • Japanese mayonaise 1 table spoon
  • Dried minced garlic 1 tea spoon ↓↓





Instructions

  1. Boil the bean sprouts and cool them down a bit.
  2. Marinate them with the rest of the ingredients.










Easy??







    No comments:

    Post a Comment