Tuesday 8 February 2011

Driving lesson #4

I went for a driving lesson at 7am today.








The sky was still dark when I got up this morning





It was my 4th lesson.










The last lesson I had was like...







2 months ago...
before I went back to Japan.







I hadn't driven a car for a while...


I almost forgot that
I was actually learning driving









I heard from my mom that
my sister had just started driving lessons
in Japan too.












Let's see who can get the licence first










I learned parallel parking today








I still forget to breathe
when I'm concentrating hard on driving



but driving is fun







I have to get my licence as soon as possible

cos I might move to Singapore if I find a job there.



My next lesson is on next thursday.
Can't wait










No comments:

Post a Comment