Friday 17 December 2010

lunch with my friends in Kichijoji






I went to Kichijoji with my friends from elementary school.


We went there by bicycle. (about 30-40mins ride)


I haven't ridden a bicycle for a long time so it was really tiring!






We found a very cute cafe and had lunch there.


This is the cafe





We had special lunch menue for women!!


1,200yen ish?


It's a hamburg steak in a beef stew with a croissant, a big piece of macha chiffon cake and 2 drinks Y


I had iced latte and fruit juice.


My friend had lychee tea.


I tried it a bit and it tasted so nice Y


I should have gone for the lychee tea!


Maybe next time...







The hamburg steak in beef stew↑

So much sauce, beef and veggies that I can hardly see the hamburg steak!





The macha cake with chocolate sauce, strawberry and whipped cream↑



おいしかったY

No comments:

Post a Comment