Monday 5 April 2010

Cullen Skink


This is a traditional Scotish milk soup with cod fish.
The other day, when I went to Safeway (supermarket) with my bf, a lady came to us and suggested us to buy cod fish and make some Scotish milk soup.
I have never eaten scotish food so I was very curious.
The lady was very nice that she wrote a recipe on the back of her reciept and gave it to us.
After we came home, my bf cooked it.
It was very nice creamy soup Y

I had't eaten much fish lately so I was simply happy to get to eat fish as well.

I eat a lot of fish in Japan but once I came back to Melbourne, I tend to eat meat over fish.
It's because I found fish here quite expensive.

However, cod fish is not that expensive.

I shall come up with some recipes for cod fish and eat more fish from now on Y

Today, we also had grilled salmon for dinner!


Fish is supporsed to be good for your brain :)
I heard that it makes you more intelligent!

Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment