Ingredients for 4
rice 3 cups
red capsicum 1/2
consome 2 cubes
cheese 2 slices
honey 2 table spoons
salt and pepper
1. Cook rice
2. cut the pumpkin into smaller blockes. Take out the skin, microwave them for 4-5 mins till they become soft. Once become soft, smash them and put salt and papper.
3. cut the capsicum, asparagus into small pieces.
4. once rice is cooked, put rice in a pot, pour 1 cup of water, and consome (it's better if you melt the consome with boiling water before putting it into the pot).
5. add the veggie (add pumpkin at the end), honey and stir again.
6. slice the cheese with hands and add them into the pot.
7. stir well, if it's not salty enough, add a bit more of salt and pepper.