Thursday 3 September 2009

Korean style BBQ pork





I fell asleep while studying this afternoon.

And then, I fell off from a chair!

Next moment, I was lying down on a floor!!

I injured my right thigh!!!


:(



But luckily, this happened in my room and no one saw me falling off from the chair.


:)



Today's dinner Y




*Korean BBQ pork
+miso flavoured pickled cucumber
+ spicy bean sprouts Don

*dumplings



Influenced by yesterday's international food festival, today's dinner is Korean food :)

I love this spicy+ sweet sauce!!
Korean sauce always increases my appetite Y





Korean BBQ pork

Ingredients

*thin sliced pork (from Asian grocery shop) 300g
*korean BBQ sauce 4 table spoons



*garlic 1 tea spoon



Instructions

1. heat up a pan with some sesame oil and the garlic. fry the pork and add the sauce.


Easy and very tasty Y





2 comments:

  1. yummy yummy!!
    Tina likes it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooooo!

    Thank you, Tina, for liking it!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete