Thursday 17 September 2009

fried rice addiction & soya honey chicken recipe

I'm a fried rice addict.






I've been eating fried rice everyday since monday.


Last night, my housemate cooked my favorite fried rice again Y Y

and I had fried rice for today's lunch too.




When I frist came to Melbourne, I used to cook fried rice everyday and gained 8kg.

My mom was so shocked to see me +8kg when I went back to Japan for a holiday.

After that, my mom prohibited me from cooking fried rice everyday.



Since then, maybe for 2 years, I haven't eaten fried rice much.


BUT


My love & passion for fried rice have come back again!!


I'm so addicted to fried rice...






YLast night's dinner Y




*special fried rice cooked by the fried rice master, my housemate
*miso soup
*fresh tomatoes
*soya honey chicken
*chineese cabbage with BBQ sauce


Soya honey chicken recipe





Ingrediets

*chicken breast 200g
*soya suace 2 table spoons
*mirin 1 table spoon
*honey 1 table spoon
*sugar 1 tea spoon
*garlic 1 tea spoon


Instructions

1. cut the chicken into small pieces
2. put all the ingredietns + chopped chicken pieces in a bowl, leave them for a while.
3. heat up a pan with some oil, cook the chicken and the sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment