Tuesday 1 September 2009

Dumplings/ 餃子



I love the dumplings which my mom makes Y

But I can't get the same ingredients here in Melb :(

So my dumplings do not taste like my mom's dumplings.....

But my dupplings taste similar to the ones from my favorite dumpling shop in China town!!
(at least, I'm trying Y)



Ingredients
*minced pork 250g
*onion 1 (chop it into small pieces)
*soya sauce 1 table spoon
*ginger 1 tea spoon
*garlic 1 tea spoon
*chicken soup stock 3 table spoons

*dumpling skin 30pieces
*water (2 table spoons) + corn flour (1 tea spoon)


Instructions
1. mix all the ingredients (except for the dumpling skin and water+ corn flour)
2. put about 1 tea spoon of mixed ingredients per 1 piece of dumpling skin.
3. close each dumplings by putting a bit of water (2 table spoons) + corn flour (1 tea spoon)at the edge.
4. heat up a pan with some sesame oil (or other types of oil is also fine), place the dumplings. leave them till the dumplings get some nice brown colours.
5. pour 1/2 cup of water and close the lid. wait until the water evaporates.

DONE Y




I went to the state library again to study.
But I fell asleep as soon as i sat on a sofa.
The state library is very quite and warm... I alwasy feel sleepy.
But I did study after that: )
I read the book about darwin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment