Sunday 9 August 2009

Too many cakes at St. Kilda


I woke up early this morning :)
(This is very rare)


This is all because I had to do my tutorial readings and write a short proposal for my research essay which is gonna be 8000 words!
I've never written such a long essay before...

Well, it's just a proposal this time.
The essay itself is due at the end of the semester :)

*****

After I somehow finished everything, I joined my housemate and her friend in St. Kilda.

I haven't been to St. Kilda for a long time... since febuary!

There are many smalls shops selling clothes, accessories and CAKESYY! !

My housemate and her friend already had one cake before I reached St. Kilda, but we went in to the same cake shop again and had 3 more cakes.... (we shared them, but that was too much.. we couldn't finish them)

And this is the best cheese cake ever Y

I heard that there is 100 years of history in this cheese cake recipe.

Very very goooooooood Y

I got to know about my new housemate and her friend (she is also staying at our apartment) better today and I'm happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment