Sunday 16 August 2009

super easy hamburger steaks recipe


I got them for only $1. 50!!!



... from the auction at the music camp YY




At the end of the camp, there is always an AUCTION for leftovers (food, drinks, etc).






NO wastage of food and drinks!!!



What I won... YY
*2L of milk
*14 eggs
*butter
*minced beef X3 packages!! (1500g??)



I'm happy YYYYY




Today's dinner...


*Hamburger steak

*Potato salad

*Fresh tomatos

*Corn soup

*Wite rice





....Well, this is actually not today's dinner.




This is the dinner which I had about a week ago... haha



Today, I forgot to cook rice + not that hungry because of all the food I ate at the camp.




So I only had a hamburger steaks for dinner ..... :p



But I did cook hamburg steaks today!

It's so easy and tasty... so I cook them often nowadays....





Hamburger steak recipe serves 4

Ingredients

*minced beef 500g

*onion 1/2 (or onion flakes1 table spoon)

*garlic 1 tea spoon

*bread crumb 1 table spoon

*milk 1 tea spoon

*Basil 1 tea spoon



1. mix all the ingredients above. put them in a microwabale tray.

2. cook in the microwave for 5-10 mins (depends on the type of the oven)

Cut them into 4 to serve.

Add tomato sauce + cheese and eat them!


No comments:

Post a Comment