Saturday 8 August 2009

salmon flakes soup ふりかけのスープ

It's so hard to get a nice photo of soup...
But it does taste good :)


Recipe serves 4 or more.


Ingredients

*glass noodle 50g
*Japanese salmon flakes (鮭ふりかけ) about 5-7 table spoons
*water 2-3cups
*Japanese soup stock 1 package

You can also try with different kinds of flakes.



Instructions

1. boil the water with the soup stock. add the glass noodles.

2. Add the salmon flakes.

3. Remove the scum, if any, from the surface of the water.

Veryyy easyyyy YY


*****

I went shopping today!
Not a grocery shopping-- I did buy groceries today....
but I also bought a very very nice dress which I've been wanting for a long time !! :D
and also a sleeping bag for the music camp coming up next weekend!

I'm very happy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment