Tuesday 25 August 2009

peanut cream pork recipe

Today's dinner


*peanut cream pork

*fried veggie

*fresh tomatoes

*white rice with a pickled plum

*sea weed (nori) soup





My previous housemate used to cook chicken with peanut sauce.


Whenever she cooked her chicken, I deetected the nice smell even from my room Y


I remember the taste of her chicken, but I don't know how she cooked it.


Ah I miss her... and her cooking!!


So, Today, I wanted to cook pork with similar sauce.



Hmmm, it tasted different though,
was it because my sauce was different from hers or
I used pork in stead of chicken?


well, I will try again Y


Ingredients

*pork 200g

*peanut cream 2 table spoons
*soya sauce 2 table spoons
*mirin 1 table spoon
*sugar 1 tea spoon
*ginger 1 tea spoon


Instructions

1. mix all the sauce ingredients. put them in a microwave.
2. put the pork in the sauce. leave it for a while.
3. heat up a pan with some sesame oil, cook the pork.


No comments:

Post a Comment