Sunday 23 August 2009

My first footy game☆

FOOTYYYYYY
Go! Aussie!




Collingwood VS Sydney !!!







I reached there early, so there weren't many people in the stadium when I took this picture.
But soon, the stadium became full!!!







It was a nice whether!!! (but very windy)




Free Collingwood banner :)

(Why pies? I don't know)




My friends and I supported Collingwood because.... we live in Melbourne, not in Sydney :)




We didn't know anyone in the Collingwood team,




but we don't know any footy players anyway.






I didn't even know the footy rules.






My friends didn know the rules either.





But the game was fun, so it doesn't matter :)



And it was our first attempt to watch footy anyway Y



We wanted to enjoy the atmosphere, so we dressed up in black and white (the Collingwood's team colour).

The game started!!








The game ended.





Collingwood Won!!!!





Whenever I go and watch a live game (soccer, baseball etc), the team I support always lose.


So it's actually my first time to see the team I supported won!!!


GOOOD :)


Dinner was Free chicken again Y

My housemate's friend (who brought my housemate big big chicken on last thursday?) seems to have a "chicken day" not only on thursday but on sunday as well



No comments:

Post a Comment