Friday 31 July 2009

miso tuna potato recipe



I went to my friend's birthday dinner today, so I didn't cook dinner :)
But I became really hungry before I left my house so i had "miso tuna potato" as a snack/ entree.

Ingredients

*potatos (medium size) 2
*onion (small size) 1
*canned tuna (I used lemon flavoured tuna, but you can use normal tuna too. )
*smashed garlic 1/2 tea spoon

Sauce
*miso 1 tea spoon
*soya sauce 2 tea spoons
*sugar 1 tea spoon


Instructions

1. cut the potatos into thin slices and the onions into small pieces.

2. put the potatos into a bowl and heat them up for 2-3 mins until they get soft.

3. heat up a pan with some oil and the garlic. cook the onions and the tuna until the onions become transparent.

4. Add the potatos and the sauce ingredients. Stir well.

*western flavour*
add some cheese on the top, microwave it and eat with some ketchup.

*Japanese flavour*
add some pickled plum paste (or smash some pickled plums and add them on the top).




***Happy birthday, Rick!***

No comments:

Post a Comment