Friday 14 August 2009

mushroom and cheese risotto


Today's lunchY

Risotto recipe serves 2

Ingredients

*mushrooms 50g
*cheese 2 table spoons
*konsome 1 cube
*garlic 1 tea spoon
*rice 2 cups
*water 1/3 cup


Instructions

1. cut the mushrooms into small pieces. Heat up a pan with some oil+ garlic and fry the mashrooms.
2. add the rice, water and konsome (smash the konsome while stiring).

3 add the cheese and stir well.



I'm going for a music camp tonight!



I have to pack....

But I hate to do packing!!


I bought a new sleeping bag for the camp the other day.

and last night, I opened it up just to check if everything is ok.

and then,

now i can't put it back to the bag anymore!!



Why?



Now, i have to put my brand NEW sleeping bag into a big trash bag to carry...


aww...


Even though the trash bag is a BRAND NEW and in fact, very CLEAN, it's kind of sad! :(

Looks very ugly too..


Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment