Friday 7 August 2009

2 colour meal. ma-bo nasu recipe

Today's lunch
*Two colour: ma-bo nasu+ eggs
*white rice
*glass noodle soup


I have no class today :)

I had a busy week and very tired so I slept 12 hours last night....

My new housemate went out with her friend for skiing!
Today's weather is nice and clear Y
hope it's the same up there on the mountains!


Ma-bo nasu recipe serves 2




Ma-bo nasu tastes similar to Ma-bo harusame.
It's just that nasu is egg plant and harusame is glass noodle.


The eggs are actually from the night I cooked stuffed capsicums.
They are the same thing as i stuffed in the capsicums.
I had extra so i ate with ma-bo nasu today. Very good combination!



Ingredients

*pork 80g

*egg plant 2

*onion (small)1

*garlic 1 tea spoon

Sauce

*soya sauce 2 tea spoons
*sake (japanese alcohol for cooking) 1 tea spoon
*miso 1 tea spoon
*suger 1 tea spoon
*chicken soup stock 1 tea spoon
*toubanjyan (chilli) 1 tea spoon

Instructions

1. cut the onion and the eggplants into thin slices.

2. heat up a pan with some oil and the garlic. cook the pork and the veggies.

3. add all the sauce ingredients in order.

4. stir well.

No comments:

Post a Comment