Saturday 25 July 2009

BBQ pork recipe

Today's dinner
*BBQ pork don
*Onion miso soup
*Sweet pumpkin nimono (from last night)


Today is the last day of the winter holiday.
It's time for me to go back to study!



I know that I always become so busy and stressed once uni starts, but I always get excited to start a new semester because I can study new subjects and also meet new people!


Today's dinner is a vital meal, BBQ pork☆so that i can be super energetic to make new friends and study hard!!

I had an early dinner tonight because i need to sleep early tonight so that i can wake up early tomorrow. I hope i can wake up on time...


I just watched a TV program called "Dancing with a star".There is a blind man in the show and it's so awsome that he can dance!I gotta vote for him so that he can remain in the competition..


BBQ pork recipes * serves 2


Ingredients

*thin sliced pork 150g
*onion 1/2

Sauce

*smashed garlic 2 tea spoons
*soya sauce 2 table spoon
*sugar 2 tea spoon

*Japanese sweet sauce (mirin) 1 table spoon

Instructions
1. chop the onion into thin slices. follow the lines on the surface of the onion.


2. heat up a pan with some oil and garlic. fry the pork and the onion.When both pork and onion are cooked, pour the sauce ingredients and stir well.
very easyyyyy





No comments:

Post a Comment